INTCAS CEO, Zakaria Mahmood, has made a comical statement from his sinking ship about this whistleblower website. In a desperate attempt, this crumbling bogus college recruitment fraudsters with long track records of immigration crimes and documents forgeries have come out finally from hiding. Obviously, their intention was improper in design and miserably failed in execution.
Our demands are clear and simple. We are asking for nothing but the truth. Zakaria Mahmood who uses “The Board of Directors of INTCAS” as a preferred nickname for his failing one-man show, also known as INTCAS, refers the facts on our website as “Fake Articles and Videos”. It is hard to imagine how INTCAS can dispute facts (for example the shocking videos exposing Zakaria Mahmood’s criminal operations in the Middle East).
The whole tune of INTCAS statement shows how scared and desperate Zakaria Mahmood is becoming. In the whole statement, he fails to address the question that simply “why” such people are devoting their precious time and hard-earned cash to expose INTCAS corruptions and frauds. Every single person would say, maybe they are telling the truth. It is clear that no one chooses to start a whistleblower website and get involved to expose such a dangerous Pakistani criminal gang.
Thankfully, Zakaria Mahmood and his gang have upset a lot of hardworking men and women and they attract literally no sympathy. The level of their criminalities both in the UK and Pakistan cannot be swept under the carpet. We have established a wide network of people who have been deceived and ripped off by INTCAS and Zakaria Mahmood.
We would like to ask a few questions publicly. And it would be great if “the Board of Directors of INTCAS” could make a comment on that. Is Zakaria Mahmood ready to testify under oath if he has ever:
- Forged any documents to delude the UKBA immigration system in order to obtain Highly Trusted Sponsor accreditation?
- Been involved in running and facilitating fraudulent and bogus colleges recruitment?
- Used genuine CAS numbers to issue a visa for bogus students even though he knew their intention was to claim asylum when they arrive in Britain?
- Sold fake documents (including passports, visa stamps, IETLS certificates) through his agents in Pakistan?
- Sexually harassed and taken advantage of vulnerable female staff in London?
- Hushed staff, who knew about sexual harassments of asylum seekers?
We appreciate if INTCAS has any comments on them.
This website will stay here until we are fully paid back every single penny Zakaria Mahmood has stolen from us.
Zakaria Mahmood and everyone assisting him should be aware. This time they have upset the wrong people. They will be exposed. “You ain’t seen nothing yet”.